Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Busy Busy!

It is true, we have been a little remiss in our blogging this past couple weeks. We have been busy busy. After Easter and JD's graduation we were able to go home for a little bit to see my family and Matt before he gets sent on a mew... I think that is how you spell it... it is a ship that goes to lots of places like Japan, Australia, Afghanistan, and maybe Iraq to help out where needed... Matt is a Marine. It was good to spend time with them. We squeezed in a little birthday party for me! I am a big 23! JD and Cami and I had a nice little birthday before we left and I got super spoiled and got a Kindle!!! Yay! I totally love it and have read 2 books on it already. After we got back we were able to have a few days just relaxing and trying out our new bike trailer, which sadly I have not remembered to take pictures of, but I will later. Also of note we put our condo up for sale which has involved a lot of cleaning and packing extra stuff into storage to make our little place look more spacious. I won't put our blog address for the condo on here but if you know anyone interested in buying a place in Provo you can let us know :)
Mother's day was a good day, JD got me some pretty roses and a cover for my kindle and let me get a couple books so I got spoiled again.
I think that is pretty much what we have been up to so here are some pictures to enjoy!

we skyped with JD's parents when I opened my gift since they and Nicole and Steve all pitched in! Thanks guys!
Cami loved playing with Grandma Redd on our trip.
We went to Anna's track meet where she won her race -the 1600. She was awesome and way ahead of the other girls! Way to go Anna!
Fun at the track meet! The weather was beautiful!

my birthday party

JD wants to start Cami young on golf... he says I take care of the music and he will handle the sports.
we saw this sweet rainbow on our way home.. there was a double but you can't tell in the picture very well.
We got to spend some time with the Hickenloopers. It was so fun to see them! JD and Scott went golfing and us girls made flowers and went frisbee golfing. It was lots of fun! We sure miss you guys!
Cami is getting better and better at making messes! She is so cute but man she can make a mess in a hurry!
Here is Cami's little dance she does to music or virtually anytime she gets excited! I love it!

No comments: