We decided to have a cake decorating activity and these are the final results... I know we are pros, but keep in mind that this is the first time we worked with fondant and it is homemade!
Nicole's
Mine
Nana Egbert's
Jackson helping in the kitchen.
Cami on "Christmas" with the Egberts! Santa came early for us this year!
Katie with her sock.
Jenna and Jackson and Bailey is the dog.
Cami with her sock.
JD with his favorite present, I am sure. I have never seen anyone go through as much chapstick as he does...not that I am to blame at all with that...
Katie trying her hand at unwrapping.
Cami loved unwrapping so much she wanted to help everyone else.
I think the Elmo from Nana and Grandpa was her very favorite!
JD got a book and it was a bit of a struggle to pull him away.
I know this is blurry, but I loved it anyway! This is the Christmas Eve party with the Shively family. We had some snacks and played volleyball and just caught up with family!

No comments:
Post a Comment