Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Farley Photos

A good friend let me practice my photo skills on her beautiful little family. I am realizing lots of things about how difficult kid photography is. I love it, but it is not always easy to take pictures of little ones. Here are a few of my favorites. I am getting better at the basics of photo editing, but I will have to branch out and try some things, there are so many fun things you can do, but it is so nice to be able to blur a background, sharpen an image, and change the color balance. It really makes a difference. I also get a little covetous however, of many products like lenses and flashes, that unfortunately just do not fit in our budget and won't for the next three years. I love a saying my sister-in-law Nicole is fond of saying " Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without." In all honesty I am very lucky to have a nice camera and a computer that works so I have no room to want more, but I suppose I am only human.





So cute and fun! Thanks Shanna!

2 comments:

Brent and Shanna Farley said...

Thank you for taking them for us!!! You did fabulous! Sorry the kids were a challenge! :)

Sarah and Trent said...

Good job Liz! You are talented. And I love your gingerbread houses. We skipped them this year, but last year ended up hot gluing them together so they would actually stand :)