Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a very Happy Mother's Day yesterday! I did. I didn't have to cook! I also got a yummy dessert! This past week other than me working, we went to the park, Cami and I went to the zoo, and Saturday we got to go to the temple. That was pretty much our week, oh and a nice bike ride up by the law school. We are ready for another week! Sunday was such a nice day and I loved a comment made my one of the speakers who said that Mother's Day is a celebration of womanhood, not just mothers. I am so grateful for my wonderful mother who is an absolutely amazing example and for my mother-in-law who raised such a wonderful son. But I am also so grateful for the many other women in my life who have touched me, encouraged me, and set an amazing example such as teachers, friends, co-workers, but especially women like my Aunt Leonora. She has always been a wonderful help and example to me and I am so grateful for her and her support! 
 My little princess!
 Happy Mother's Day!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Look at all that cute red hair!!