Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary! Four Years~

This past week JD and I celebrated our four year Anniversary! Yay! We went to the Dallas World Aquarium. There were a lot of neat animals I had never seen before, like a manatee, and sharks, and some pretty awesome otters and penquins. They had lots of neat fish and ducks and monkeys too. Cami liked the animals but I think she was a little scared of all the noise and the massive school groups there for field trips, we have run into a lot of those lately at the zoo and the museum.



Saturday we went to the splash pad since it was 89 degrees outside. Cami was a little afraid of the water but she did get decently wet and stayed cool so I guess that is the point.


Cami was a little grumpy, but we had fun anyway.

Sorry everything is a bit scrambled, but hopefully you get the picture. We had a fun week. I have been able to work full time hours for the past three weeks and it has been tiring, but JD has been awesome about keeping Cami quiet to I can sleep and doing dishes and grocery shopping, and cleaning up around the house! What a lucky girl I am! Plus we have had fun and are keeping busy and enjoying family time together!

No comments: