I know it has been a while since I updated but on May 21st we went on a trip to San Antonio. We really enjoyed exploring more of Texas. Here are lots of pictures to illustrate~!
We stopped at Hamilton Pools outside of Austin on our way to San Antonio. It is a beautiful grotto/preserve. Cami had fun splashing around and seeing the "fishies" in the water. I loved the waterfall and how the grotto walls trapped in all the cool air!
Cami hiked most of the way in and out, which is about 1/2 mile all told. She sure is a trooper!
Next stop the Alamo. I really loved learning more about the history behind "Remember the Alamo".
Cami enjoyed playing with the cannons...
We explored the beautiful Riverwalk. It is really amazing how pretty and busy that place is. There are tons of restaurants and even a mall on the Riverwalk. We ate at a restaurant there that night.
Cami loved the pool at our hotel and we snuck in a swim before dinner, she kept running and jumping off the sides and giving her mother heart attacks trying to race to catch her!
Silly us we went to see the temple on Monday night so the grounds and everything were closed... so just far away shots, but it is a beautiful temple!
Tuesday we went to Seaworld. Cami loved the Bay of Play with the Seasame Street Show. Bert and Ernie are so nice to pose for everyone!
Cami's first ride...lets just say it might have been one of the worst ideas ever, we rode a ferris wheel which equals lots of waiting time, and Cami is not so good with the waiting game... we had a complete meltdown....
Shamu show!!! It was awesome!
Scary shark...oooo
I loved the sea lion show, it was so funny. Cami actually did very well with all the shows.
We went to a 4D Seasame Street movie, Cami mostly liked it minus getting squirted by water...
Wednesday we hit up the San Antonio Zoo. It is a nice zoo and there was a lot we were just too worn out to really get into it... too much partying :)
can you see him?
Hippos! I was excited to see these guys!
Big snake...yuck
JD got a bird on the head..
Here are some videos for your enjoyment!
Here are some videos for your enjoyment!
We got to feed the dolphins! So fun!
Cami got to meet Zoe!
Had to get a good killer whale video!
At the San Antonio Zoo.. Elephant doing tricks!
2 comments:
I love Cami's swimsuit!
Wow! Quite the adventure! That is so fun! I am jealous of you getting to touch the dolphins! Ha ha someday...Sooo much fun! By the way how did you get your movies to load? I have a hard time getting mine to work. You will have to let me know your tricks!
Post a Comment