I know I have been slacking! It has been a busy time of year and I figured I better catch up before the holidays! Cami and I were so blessed to be able to fly home for my sweet younger sister Emma's wedding. It was lots of fun to be there for that and for a couple other things like our friend Ainsley's birthday...
Happy 3rd Birthday Ainsley!
These pictures are a little out of order...this was before the trip. We had some friends over for dinner and the girls were playing hair after :) so cute!
Falling asleep while reading...hard to see I know. This is to remind Cami when she is older of how much she loved books and can't go to bed or naps without at least 2 books in bed with her...often more like 5.
It was so fun to see my new nephews...this is Sarah and Spencer's little Samuel! He is such a cutie!
This is at the temple taking pictures. Anna with my handsome Marine brother Matthew!
Cami didn't throw a fit sitting on Santa's lap! She didn't want to look at him or tell him what she wants but she did sit there without a melt down! This was at my parent's ward Christmas Party!
We got in some play time with our buddies the Hickenloopers!
Cheesing with Grandma and Anna!
Lifting weights and playing with Grandma and Grandpa Redd.
Cami told me this was the house of sticks and the little pieces were little piggies and "the big bad wolf is comin to town!" She really liked the blow your house down part...where Lincoln Logs end up all over the house...
Nostalgic memories of Gate City listening to Anna sing ...so pretty and fun to be there and here one of the many Christmas concerts they do!
Decorating for the Reception took a bit, but I rather think it looked pretty nice when we finished!
Kailey helping Emma get ready for the big day! She did a fabulous job on her hair! It was beautiful!
Yeah! Emma and Andrew are married! I am excited! Andrew is such a great guy and they are such a cute sweet good couple!
Leonora and the happy couple!
Such a pretty bride!
Just a few family shots at the reception.
We were so glad to see the Hickenloopers before heading home!
Lots of dancing fun!
Cutting the cake. My Aunt Jane made it! Didn't she do a fabulous job! I loved the gum paste flowers~
Daddy-Daughter dance
Cami was a little wild by this point of the vacation. I think late nights and lack of schedule and naps...we loved our trip but we were ready to be back home with Daddy.
More dancing fun!
Throwing the bouquet!
Alvin was blessed the day we left so we got to be a part of that too. He is such a handsome little guy! He has been long anticipated and we are so happy he is here!
By this point Cami was pretty funned out so while the 2 month old cooperated for pictures my 2 and 1/2 year old did not...
Proud mommy!
I loved this picture of Grandma feeding baby Samuel.
On the flight home! Cami did very well with the flights and security and drives. I am very grateful. I was not looking forward to flying alone, but we survived!
Yeah a little out of order but more fun pictures at the temple after the wedding!
No comments:
Post a Comment