Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Birthday fun and more!

This past Thursday my little Cami turned 3! I can hardly believe it! She is such a smart fun girl who definitely has a mind and will of her own. I think we had lots of birthday fun!
Blowing bubbles!
 
 Sword fighting with balloons.
 Playing in cousin Philip's little pool. They were troopers about playing in the water when it wasn't very warm outside.


 We had a little celebration Thursday night on her birthday and a party Saturday with the cousins and Aunts and Uncles in IF. The next few are opening presents. She loves stickers and puzzles and books, and we had to encourage her to open the rest of her presents. Perhaps we should have just let her play, except her little cousins wanted her to open the rest.
 Bunches of littlest pet shop in a caboodle!

 Playing with foamies!
 Reading with Grandma Redd. Here is a testament to all the painting and fix up's we have been doing around here. If you ask me the house looks awesome! Hopefully someone else will think so and buy it soon!
 Blowing out the candles on the brownie cake.
 Saturday Cami helped me make chocolate cupcakes for her party, she wanted to taste it!
 We had a fun pool party then went back to Nana and Grandpa Egbert's for a picnic and cupcakes.




 Cami had lots of fun playing with her cousins.




 Here is a better picture with blowing out candles...JD says we will have to make sure she knows she only gets one party next year or the year after... :)

 Opening more presents!


 You can't see but the cupcakes had ample amounts of sprinkles since Cami helped me decorate, which meant more chocolate from the frosting.

 Yesterday we went down to Cherry Hill for the Redd Family Reunion. It was a water park so I didn't take many pictures because I didn't want to worry about getting my camera wet. but here are the couple I took. It was so much fun and Cami was exhausted by the end of it. She loved the water slide and the pirate ship and splashing people in the water.
 Taking a little break. 
 Beautiful mountains on the way home. I need to start taking pictures of mountains before we head back to Texas, because I miss them when we are down there!


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

It looks like Cami couldn't have had a better birthday! She's a doll!