Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Rest of June...

Wow I cannot believe how quickly this summer is going by. We have kept very busy! The Redd home has been frantically cleaning and repairing to get the house on the market. Besides that there have been birthdays and holidays so we have had lots of fun too!
 Grandpa Redd got creative in getting wood home to work on the deck. I kinda wish I had taken before and after pictures of the house. We have made lots of progress and I think the house looks pretty good. There is still more to do, but like I said, we have made a significant difference.
 JD and Grandpa Redd working on the deck. JD has been a great support and help this summer.
 We took a break one Saturday back in June where we went on a bike ride around the Edson Ficter trail and had some fun throwing rocks in the river.
Anna turned 16! She is such a beautiful, smart, hardworking, athletic girly! I love this sweet girl!
 Lots of laughs with Joni around! I am so glad I have such wonderful sisters!
 
 We went up to IF for Grandma Redd's birthday and had Jenna cut her hair and went to lunch! It was fun!
 The rest of the week was a little crazy since my parents were doing some serious de-junking and getting ready for a garage sale they had that weekend. Overall I think it went well!

The last Saturday in June we went to Monsters University at the theater and swimming at Green Canyon. We had lots of fun!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing all these little tidbits of information so that those of us not in the area can vicariously enjoy your experiences! Love you!
Nancy