Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October updates

This month has been busy for us. JD has been making it through PC. Cami and I have loved preschool, in the which Cami is learning how to write and trace lines...she can write most of her name. She loves the social aspect but she is getting more out of it this time around. She is also learning how to cut with scissors and glue. I have got to be a witness for JD twice and it is a little nerve wracking but fun to see what JD is learning and see him in action. Cami and I have been enjoying play groups at the park and the museum. Today we went to the zoo. Last week I went to a girls night witch party. This month we were lucky to have General Conference and Stake Conference. The big theme this past month for me has been missionary work. It has really been impressed on me over and over again how blessed I am to have a knowledge of the restored gospel and how much our Heavenly Father desires us to share it with others. God loves all his children and wants them to know the joy that comes from living the gospel and serving Him.
I also painted our kitchen table. And worked on Halloween costumes for Cami and I.

No comments: