I must say that since we got our new phones and instagram, I have been neglecting my camera. A couple weeks ago, I was at a girls night witches party and it came up that I took some family pictures for one of my friends there and reminded me that I have a nicer camera to capture moments of my beautiful girl. So I went for a drive to scope out some new places to take pictures, hoping to practice on Cami, but she fell asleep. I waited in the car playing games on my phone for 20 minutes before deciding just to go home. On the way home I had to stop and fill up the car, and Cami woke up and was none to excited about missing her walk I had promised we would take while I looked at places to take pictures. So we went to the arboretum. It was beautiful and I caught a couple good ones. It was fun to get the camera out again!
Halloween was fun this year and we got JD to join us even with finals looming over his head, the first of which he took today.
Monday we carved pumpkins for family home evening and had Cami paint hers. She had lots of fun, and then after we carved the big pumpkin, she drew all over the back of it.
Wednesday was the ward fall festival, which was fun, but I forgot my camera and we just took pictures with our phones that I will have to add later. It ended up raining out the trunk or treat so we just set up chairs in the gym and had the kids go down the line. Cami had fun and enjoyed the carnival games the youth set up, although I think it is safe to say the cake walk is her favorite since it involves running in a circle and ends with a cupcake.
Thursday I tried to encourage some Halloween activities like a spider web game and some art activities, but Cami wasn't very interested. I was scheduled to work but got canceled and our friends the Coons invited us for pizza and trick or treating. I am so glad because I am sure Cami would not have had near as much fun trick or treating with just JD and I. Also it set apart family time for JD to spend with us and take a break from studying.
As you can see I had a little fun editing. I hadn't opened my photoshop in a while so it was fun to experiment and play around with it again!






No comments:
Post a Comment