My sweet sister Joni tagged me on her blog a couple weeks ago, so I hope I haven't offended her by being so slow to respond. I really have been very busy lately!
So here it goes.. 8 things about me :)
1. I love to take pictures...it is so fun to discover people through the camera and to get to see how they turn out and play with the images in photoshop. I am not saying I am very good, I just have fun doing it.
2. I love to read and get lost in books. I talk, laugh, cry, shout out loud to characters in the story, I really get into it.
3. Organizing things makes me happy, I am a tiny bit ocd about it though and often spend ridiculous amounts of time trying to make sure all the pieces of Cami's puzzles and toys are all together and put away... Cami unfortunately inherited this trait which is a little hard to manage in a 3 year old who is stubborn and not always logical.
4. I love taking care of babies. I love holding them and feeding them. That is why I love my job. I love being a NICU nurse. I love to talk to the little babies, and calm and comfort and clean them and help them get better. It is such an amazing place to work.
5. Creating things and craft stuff in general also make me happy. Pinterest is often very bad for me and I have to limit my time on there and realize it is more important "to do" than "to pin".
6. I love trying out new recipes, and baking, I love that Cami is old enough to "help" me so I can do it more often. I am blessed with a very patient husband who tries all my new dishes, and is honest with me so I know whether or not it is a keeper.
7. I have an over active guilty conscience. If you want to make me feel badly about something, hint that it might be my fault and you will have a very remorseful person on your hands.
8. Music is also a huge part of my life. I am not particularly talented, I can play the piano and sing well enough, but nothing amazing. I sing to Cami before naps and bedtime and lots of times in between. I wish I had spent more time practicing so that I would be better at singing and playing the piano, but I realize that different times of my life I have different priorities and that hasn't come up on my list yet.
There you go! It is fun to do this and have a little self discovery time.
1 comment:
Nope you didn't offend me busy girl! I love your responses and I am glad you participated! I like your new family picture! Let's chat soon!
Post a Comment