Thursday, December 19, 2013

December fun!

I really have been busy. I just wanted to update since I will have more over the holidays. We will be staying in  Texas for the holidays as a combination of expenses and stress and homework for JD. He is quite busy with school. Lately I have had an opportunity to practice piano more since I have been asked to participate in 3 musical numbers, one for our ward Christmas party and 2 for the Christmas program on Sunday. I had a crazy night at work this Tuesday in which I was very grateful for several tender mercies from our Heavenly Father. It was confirmed to me that God loves his children and can bring things to our remembrance and help us do things we can't do alone. We got to see "Santa" and take a family picture last Friday. We also enjoyed holiday story time today at the library. Last Saturday we made gingerbread houses and Cami and I watched a Christmas parade down our street. JD and I have managed to squeeze in a couple movie dates to recent movies so I have had a little more time with JD than last semester, for which I am very grateful.

No comments: