Wow I am a little behind in my blogging, I hope I can kinda catch up. It has been super busy with the holidays and me going back to 2 days of work a week. Lets sum up.
1. JD made it though PC 1 and 2 and started a new quarter. He got assigned the Titanic for his big trial and so has been super busy with that.
2. I am working 2 days a week. I finally got delivery certified and have done deliveries 2 times on my own and both have been a little stressful, but I am learning and it is neat.
3. Cami has started gymnastics 1 day a week and loves it. It is fun to see her learn and it is good for her to practice following directions.
4. I got to photograph 3 families besides our this year and it was a lot of fun. I really enjoy doing it although it takes some planning and a good chunk of time since I am slow with editing.
5. Thanksgiving we enjoyed dinner at the church with some families in our ward. It was wonderful but I didn't get any pictures...:(
6. Cami and I went to Waco Wonderland and enjoyed a bouncy house, barrel train ride, Christmas tree lighting, and fireworks. It was fun to go and Cami really was wonderful. Unfortunately JD was sick and didn't come with us.
I think that hits the highlights and hopefully I will be better in the future so it is a little better of an update!
Here are our family pictures! I really like how they turned out and it was a super quick painless shoot.
Decorating for Christmas...we decorated around the 15th of November. We love Christmas decorations at our house and JD is always anxious to get them up as soon as Halloween is over. JD says we wouldn't have much to be thankful for if we didn't have Christ, so we are not really just skipping Thanksgiving.
I love this busy time of year and getting to reflect more on my Savior and do all the fun things that come with the holidays. I love the lights, music, and atmosphere of giving and loving! It is wonderful!





No comments:
Post a Comment