Just a bunch of pictures to finish up January ☺ Cami and I have been keeping busy with a bit of a project. We decided to make a doll house for her barbies. Rather than spend money we decided to use things around the house. We spent lots of time crafting. So lots of cardboard and glue later we made some fun things and discovered we liked a you tube channel called my froggy stuff and got several ideas from there. Not like they will last but it was fun to create something and Cami and I had fun and made a lot of messes together.
Last weekend we went for a walk (JD and I) while Cami biked on Sunset lake trail. We went sea shell hunting and rounded out the day with a trip you the dollar theater and dinner out. Earlier that week Cami and I drove out to Padre island and watched them release several sea turtles and played on the beach with friends. Admittedly Cami liked the sand more than the turtles.
I got a new calling as the second counselor in the young women's. I do love the young women and am touched already by their examples and testimony and strength.
JD is pretty busy with work, but we have cherished our weekends and time to be together. I have put my work aspirations on hold till we figure out what the Lord wants us to do with growing our family. It has been something I have learned to be patient with and accept the Lord's timing. I know that when I trust His plan it works out for the best.
Other activities we enjoyed in Jan include preschool, storytime, book club, craft time, exercising in the mornings, saying good bye to our friends the Beardalls:( and taking advantage of the random warm days amongst the colder ones.
Cami is growing up on me and often surprises me with how observant she is. She is full of excitement about everything. I can hardly believe she starts school this fall!











1 comment:
Cute pictures! You guys are always up to something fun! It makes me envious! Ha ha! Love you!
Post a Comment