This past weekend the weather warmed up and so Cami and I took advantage. I signed Cami up for soccer and so we got her shin guards and she got a ball for Christmas. She wanted to kick her ball around and break out the shin guards, She decided to go play at the park and "clean" all the mud off with her stick, during which I got out my camera and took some pictures! I haven't taken very many pictures lately so I just played around and it was fun. Cami wasn't really wanting to pose or participate, so they are pretty candid! Saturday JD and Cami and I went to the park and Cami rode her bike. She saw some kids throw rocks in the water and of course she wanted to too. Monday JD got Martin Luther King Jr. Day off so we went to the beach and lucky for us the weather was celebrating too and it was beautiful. JD brought his fishing pole and got one for Cami, not that they caught anything, but it was cute. Grateful for the nice weather after a grey week.
JD made a sand sculpture...there is a picture later of the finished product.
Our sand castle. I like the sea shells..Makes it look like a butterfly castle. Cami started to get cold at this point and wanted to get home.
Had to get a selfie with the phone.
JD's sand sculpture.
Buried in the sand. Such a happy little head :)
That night we grilled kabobs... I forgot to soak the sticks first so they kept catching fire... JD was a good sport. I really like having the grill, JD has been pretty enthusiastic about it and has cooked dinner several times since Christmas and I am a big fan.
Cami and her Tiger watching the sunset while Dad grills. It made me smile!
This was a week or two ago, but I love Cami's laugh so I wanted to put it on here :)





No comments:
Post a Comment