I did this in reverse order meaning the most recent pictures are first so bear with me, but at least I am updating. It is difficult to find time in all of our summer activities and having Cami home. A lot has happened since my last post so I will sum up!
*JD and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary. We had a nice dinner at home on the day and then got a babysitter that weekend to go out to dinner and a movie. JD gave me an awesome gift of tickets to Wicked in July!!! I am super excited!
*Cami finished kindergarten! They had a cute little graduation and I could hardly believe she is already done.
*Last couple weeks of school were busy with awards assembly, field day, and fun day. I helped out with those plus taught her class for a couple hours during teacher appreciation lunch. It kept me busy for sure and helped me realize how awesome teachers are. Cami loved her teacher and was sad to be moving on.
*Summer began and Cami finished her first session of swim lessons for this year. She loves it and is getting back to where she was at the end of last summer. She is brave enough just needs to learn how to coordinate her breathing better.
*We enjoyed lots of library activities including story time, a magic show, a percussion activity, and a reptile show. I really appreciate all the activities they do there.
*Quick day trip to Houston while JD was busy with a meeting, Cami and I hung out at the children's museum.
Reptile show at the library. Cami loves animal facts and so she was very entertained.
Percussion activity. At first Cami thought it was loud, but she loved banging on her little drum, and really enjoyed it.

I got to the temple while we were in Houston and I was grateful for the opportunity since it has been a long time.
Children's museum. We got to watch some eggs in the process of hatching. We didn't stay for the whole process since it would take too long, but it was fun to watch part!
Salad spinner painting.
My mini shopper. She loved following the lists and checking out.
Future police officer? No, but she wanted to drive.
She was very curious about what these where... I remember using pay phones!
This picture cracks me up, she was mad because she wan't finished when I took it..
She really is part monkey I am sure of it.
Swim lessons 2016! She loved it!
Father's Day prep! This was a fun activity from home depot we took home to paint and get ready for Daddy.
Cami showing me her muscles she is getting from eating her fish sticks.
Memorial Day at the beach with lots of friends! We got a little roasted, but the water was great! We sure love the beach!
This is my 30 week picture... I am now 33 and a little bigger, but I will just wait till next post for an updated picture!
Cami's award ceremony. She got reading and citizenship awards. She was so well behaved at school. I was grateful, since I was worried that her energetic self would struggle a bit,
Sack races on field day, I got to help out. It was a fun experience, although a bit hot...
Playing at Rockport beach the weekend before school got out.
Kindergarten Graduation! So cute!
Our Anniversary dinner.. Cami helped me set it up! It was fun to have a fancy dinner at home and we went on a date later that week to finish up our celebrations! I am so grateful to be married to such a sweet patient hardworking husband. The best part is that he is stuck with me for eternity. I am so grateful to have the promise of forever that comes from being married in the temple. He is my best friend and a wonderful father to Cami.
The last afterschool program made sidewalk paint. It was fun except when we got bit by fire ants walking back...
Cami helping with the laundry. She loves jumping on the bed and throwing it into the air. She has such a joy and energy to her!




























No comments:
Post a Comment