Monday, June 30, 2008

A Word From Liz (or two)

Hey! I better put in my two cents! I think this is a great idea- JD does all the hard work and I just take advantage of it! I hope that this becomes a good way to keep everybody updated! JD is at work today and I am off after a four day stint. I am working at Utah Valley as an RN and am in the residency program- that means that I haven't made up my mind about where I want to work so for the next few weeks I follow a clinical educator around in the areas I choose then I either hire on to a specific unit or I go into a float pool for the hospital. I have classes every Thursday where they teach us all kinds of neat sutff- we have learned more about critical lab values, conscious sedation for pediatrics and lots of policy stuff that is very useful. I am really enjoying it, but I don't like to work on Sundays. It is really neat though because some very amazing people come and bring patients and employees that want the sacrament. I feel so blessed for this oppertunity to learn and I like having a good job and knowing that I can do something to help people! Life is so wonderful and I feel so incredibly blessed!

No comments: