Sunday, June 29, 2008

In the beginning...


Hello Everyone!

This blog is going to give everyone a great insight into the randomness that is the Egberts. Since my wife Liz and I have moved to Utah we haven't been able to see as much of everyone that we would like. So I thought this would be a great way to be able to stay in touch with everyone. Here we'll be discussing everything from the major events in our lives to very small and unimportant things. So now you can enjoy all the crazy things Liz and I do even though we're not in contact with everyone everyday any more. So stay tuned for events in our lives, thoughts on books, movies, music, religion, and politics! We love and miss everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Egberts, I can't believe you've gone main-stream with a blog. I do however like blog pictures--except kissing ones of course.... AWKWARD! That being said, you should take more photographs and post them. Love ya.