Here is the license plate that has our motto stamped into it: PLAYBIG. Thats what we do. I'm sure you've heard the saying "All work and no play, made Jack a dull boy." Liz and I like to avoid going anywhere near that extreme. So this Saturday we decided to go to Lambert Park in Alpine and go mountain biking. I'm sure your tired of seeing pictures of us mountain biking, but incase your not, feast your eyes on these beauties.
Here is a nice picture of what the area looked like that we were mountain biking in. It was gorgeous with all the colors and leaves.
It was actually a really cool track. It had a really fun downhill section that had some fun hills and turns. Here is a picture of Liz blazing her own trail...actually just riding on the one that was there...but it was still way fun.
When we got done we were right by Cabella's so I begged Liz to let us stop. The store was so so (don't hate me Steve) but they had this really cool exhibit in the middle with all these stuffed animals and live trout that were the size of me...well...almost. After we got home and destinkified we went grocery shopping for 3 hours. Woohoo! What an adventurous saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment