Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rise and Shout, the Cougars are Out!

GAME DAY IS HERE!!! I can imagine every one who is around me here in Utah is sick of hearing game day come out of my mouth. Ever since Liz and I have moved to Provo a part of my soul has awoken that laid dormant for years. That is my love for cougar football! I know there are those of you out there who share this love and unfortunately don't live in cougar town and can't come to the games or watch them with us when they are away. So I decided today I wanted to try something. Now this might be a complete failure (more than likely) or it will be the coolest thing since sliced bread. What I thought would be fun would be any time there is an away game I will make a post about the game. Then during the game while everyone is watching it in their various locations we will post comments about the game so its like we are all watching it at the same place! So how this works is click on the name of the post, in this case its "Rise and Shout, the Cougars are Out!", then you can post and see what others post. I imagine posts don't get pushed (meaning you don't have to refresh) so if your going to join in on the fun make sure you refresh your browser every once and a while. Hopefully you will all join us in this experiment to see if its any fun. See you all at 6pm MST!

Enjoy this beautiful picture of how the game is going to go this evening. Death to the Horned Frogs! Yes, that really is their mascot.
I couldn't help my curiosity about what a horned frog is. If you share my cat like curiosity here is the wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Horned_Lizard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Domination time for the Cougs.