I hope all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! It was definately stormy outside but we had lots of fun! We went snowshoeing and out to lunch then kept indoors to avoid the snow and crowds :) JD picked out these lovely flowers for me! Thanks JD you are such a sweetheart! I am so lucky to have such a sweet, fun, and cute husband!

Here we are on the way back from snowshoeing! We didn't get to go where we wanted originally because they had closed the road due to the inclement weather, but we went to a park up Provo Canyon and had lots of fun anyway!

Yesterday, JD and I, had the oppertunity to teach about Faith and Repentance. They are such basic principles, but I never cease to be amazed by what I need to learn and how much I can improve. We did a couple object lessons and they were alot of fun, but the thing that hit me the most is how faith is a priciple of action. Every day we act on faith for temporal things, such as going to work or school because we
believe that we will recieve payment or learning, whichever the case may be, if we
do that thing. So it is with the spiritual in our lives, if we center our faith in truth or more specifically our Savior. I am so grateful for the gospel and the understanding it brings to my life. I know that having the gospel in my life has given me so much joy and strength to make it through the hard times. So I just want to express my gratitude quite simply for the gospel and for my sweet husband and for each and every new day!
1 comment:
Hi Redds. Wait, I mean Egberts. Whoops. Anyway, I'm glad you had a fun Vday. We went to Noodle World. We'll take you there when you come to visit. You can just imagine it was up Steven's alley! So, have you ever read Lectures on Faith, it sounds like you have, but if not, you should! Happy trails, Love Nicole.
Post a Comment