Monday, February 9, 2009

Hobbies and Such

So I have been a slacker about posting but this is just a little of what I have been up to this new year. I planted this plant that a neighbor gave me, I think it is called a Charlie and if not that is its name anyway :)
I decided to try out my sewing machine I got for Christmas and made a scrub top. It was an easy pattern and I am not amazing so don't look too close, but I tried. :)
Here is something that took way too long and was frustrating but a good excercise in patience. It was 1000 pieces! But I am glad it is done so I have room in my living room again! It was fun! Yeah for puzzles!

Here is a group project that JD and I did to help us keep our family with us! We had tons of fun making this collage and are planning to add to it with photos from when we go home or do fun stuff... like go on a cruise in a few months :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the new posts! First off... congrats to Kailey! It was fun for me to see a picture with you two and Chelsea... brings back some fun memories :) Second... I think your plant is very pretty and your collage is awesome. Third... seriously nice job on the puzzle and sewing! (What was the scene of?) Fourth... we really should get together sometime since we're both in Provo.