Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just for Laughs

Well I survived midterm week; academically I may be in the ICU but I'm alive! Things around the Egbert home have been pretty mundane hence the lack of posts. Liz has been been keeping busy with work and in her free time she has been reading the Chronicles of Narnia. I am keeping busy with my job at the bookstore and with the semester work load. I'm so happy this semester is half way over! I just thought I would share a few videos that kept me sane this last week as I went through midterms; hope they brighten your day with a few laughs like they did for me.


That on gets me every time! This next one is actually kind of tragic...in a humurous sort of way...


Brian Regan is Hilarious!

1 comment:

steven said...

Hey bro and Liz, so the Bryan Regan clip after the one you posted is Emergency Room 1 and 2, and I laughed so hard I cried.
Nicole