Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Congrats Evan!

Congrats Evan! This last weekend we were able to go to see Evan speak before he leaves to Frankfurt, Germany! It was so neat and the spirit was very strong. Evan did a wonderful job with his talk and it really touched me and I am sure everyone in the audience. It was neat to see family and be together for such a wonderful occasion! We wish him the very best of luck.
Here is Matt being goofy! We love him too!

Here is Mom with us girls. The family stayed with JD and I Saturday night and we had tons of fun!
Here we are at the Gunnell's for lunch with family and friends.
Here is a cool genetic trick we can do... yes I know you are terribly jealous, just remember that you are special even if you can't touch your nose with your tongue. :)


No comments: