I often hear the question how is work, and then when I answer, as I have the last couple months that it is a little slow, they then ask what I am doing with my spare time. So to keep you all in the know about how I spend my time I will let you know :) The top picture is my current project. I have spent an awful amount of time in craft stores :) I got myself a mixer, and I have been baking, then I have been putting my sewing machine to good use- more pitures to follow. I have read lots of books on my to read list and am learning how to quilt. So I am keeping busy.
1 comment:
Hey JD, so our brackets look pretty similar from here on out--my only hope is to have the championship team right. Go Louisville! Anyway, Liz, JD said that you are liking your Bosch? How many kids do you think it would last? One? Two? Three? I'm wondering if it would be worth the investment? Happy Sabbath!
Post a Comment