Sunday, March 22, 2009

Eye Appointments and such...

JD and I recently went to the eye doctor for our annual appointment. These are the super sweet sunglasses they give you because they dilate your eyes and it was a very sunny day! So cute huh!
This is the finished product of my painting. Obviously I am not a painter, but I am trying my hand at creating! The original saying is "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain." I didn't know what the saying was so I improvised, but the point is the same. I really believe that life is what we make it and our attitude about life can make it grey and dark or an opportunity to dance. There will be storms, there would be no growth in life without them, but I am glad that there is still a choice in how we respond. Choose to dance!

Here is a funny video that makes fun of female drivers which is unfortunate, and of course does not include me (wink wink) but is very funny so enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say, I had a good laugh at that video clip. Thanks.

steven said...

once again you made us laugh with the video.