Friday, April 24, 2009

Nicole and Jackson's quick visit!

Thursday JD and I got to pick up Jenna, Nicole, Jackson, and Bridgett at the airport and spend a little time with Nicole and Jackson! He is getting so big! They were lots of fun! Thanks for spending a little time with us!
Yes I think I will just help myself!
Born to be a star! Rock Band 2 and Jackson's debut!
Here is Nicole and Jackson rocking the drums
Yep he is going to be a star! By the way the pill bottle is empty- JD and I are a little unprepared in the toy department :)
Us with Jackson!


There's that cute grin!
Jackson investigates...

2 comments:

NB said...

You guys captured some great pics! We enjoyed the visit! Have fun on your cruise!

Scott and Wendy said...

It seems as though Jackson got all of the attention during the visit!!!!