So yesterday I went to a yoga class and loved it! I am not limber enough to do several things but I really enjoyed it! I felt great after and I had lots of fun because I went with a girl from the ward who is also a nurse. No I am positive I did not look like this when I was doing it! I was reminded of a bit by Brian Regan on yoga but couldn't find a good video of it on You-Tube so here is a link to a not so good one that at least you can hear it ;)
1 comment:
Hey Liz, when you and JD come to visit we can go do Bikrim yoga, I call it "sweaty yoga" b/c they turn up the heat to 100+ degrees. I've started doing yoga about once or twice a week using FitTV (Bikrim is too expensive to do every week), it's been super good for me b/c I'm SO NOT FLEXIBLE. Just bending over at work to pick things up was hard, now, I can touch my toes. YAY! Miss you guys! Love ya! Nicole
Post a Comment