Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Clocks and just an update :)

Thanks to Scott and Wendy for helping me with my next project for the nursery... a clock. Scott didn't know he helped, but he let us use his drill and bits :) Wendy made the numbers with her cricut, I painted, and tada, a clock! Other than that JD and I have kept pretty busy, JD's parents came and spent Easter with us, but I had to work nights. General Conference was very wonderful and focused so much on the family and teaching our children about the gospel. I missed parts because I had to sleep for work, so I have some reading to do to catch up.
This past weekend we had stake conference which focused on Holy Habits and Righteous Routines, meaning all the little things we do such as family prayer, scripture study, and family home evening, but also a big focus on temple attendance and geneology work. I am grateful for the reminder as we can all do better and we sometimes struggle when my schedule changes so often. The scriptures tell us many times the consequences of forgetting, and doing these things helps us remember and stay strong in the faith.

No comments: