Tuesday, March 22, 2011

8 Month Pictures

I know that you are all waiting so I did some pictures today, Cami wan't very smiley or attentive since she is still recovering and I was not as patient as I should be since I am still recovering, I think it really helped me value good health. We are hardly ever sick, and it is definitely not fun, so I have much to be grateful for that we are on the mend and we are not usually sick! I know you are all wondering when we will tell you what we are doing in the fall, but I don't have any news yet. We will hopefully know for sure by April 15th. In the mean time we are seriously looking at Baylor, which is in Waco, Tx.
I am sad that one of the few smiles I got today was blurry, but I liked it anyway so here it is.
She always has to have something in her mouth so it is tricky to get smiles :)
I don't think she has ever touched the grass before so here was the introduction.


grass again...
What was that? this was right after touching the grass...
Little feet :)
Hi mom!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gunnell Family said...

Are you guys really thinking about Baylor? Alan goes to Baylor right now? We lived in Waco and LOVED it, you need to talk to Alan if you are really thinking about it.

NB said...

I personally think those 8mo pics look a lot like Jackson!! How weird! Maybe our little babe will look like Cami!!