Wednesday, March 16, 2011

8 Months!

I know I say this pretty much every month, but I can't believe she is another month older. I meant to do pictures but Cami got sick on her 8 month birthday so they will have to wait till she, and I feel better. These are just some that we have that are most recent. She is crawling everywhere now and trying to climb up on everything! She sits up really well and rolls so much it makes changing her diaper a crazy adventure. She is such a little one and I am always trying to see if she will eat more, but my mom reminds me that with JD and I for parents we could't really expect a big baby. I am sure that a big part of it is that she is so busy all the time, she just does not sit still. It makes church a little tricky, she is so good, not fussy just very active! The only time she is still is when she is very tired. JD and I are lucky to have such a mild good baby. She is very sweet and smiley and loves to be the center of attention. Stay tuned for pictures, but it may be a few days before she feels well enough to smile for me and not have a runny nose for the picture :)
Here is my cute baby!!! She is trying to climb up on Daddy.
Little blurry since she is aways moving, but a good picture of her sitting up.
This is her serious face, we had just got our new camera, and I think she was trying to decide what she thought about it.
So until later, hope all is well with you and yours!

No comments: