This past week we were able to go to Idaho! It was so fun to spend a few days with family, we did some shopping, watched some movies, played some games and just relaxed! It was so nice! Cami especially enjoyed all the attention!
These pictures are unfortunately out of order and I am not patient enough to fix it... :) This was a meal at the Redds
We got to spend a little time with our buddies the Hickenloopers! I cannot believe how big Ainsley is! She is so cute!!!! Cami had a little hair envy for Ainsley....unfortunately for Ainsley.
Kisses for everyone...pretty sure she just wants to eat their faces, but we will pretend they are kisses.
In the zone....too many pictures I am sure... I think the rising generation may have some issues with vanity.
playing with Aunt Leonora... we got to celebrate her birthday!
Ready for church with Anna
We went to Idaho so that JD could go to a law conference hosted by a firm in IF for admitted students to U of I. It was a good experience and I am glad we went.
Hangin at the Egberts

Shopping with Grandma Egbert- I took this with my phone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment