Thursday, February 9, 2012

Egbert Theater

I decided to make some puppets out of socks that had holes in them and needed to make a theater to go with it. Just a cardboard box, some fabric and modge podge and a little fabric paint. I just used some wire to hang up the curtain. Cami doesn't really get the theater thing yet, but she likes to play with the box and the curtains and likes to put her fingers in the puppet's mouth.
She has started running toward the camera and cheesing every time we pull it out.


Definitely need to find some animal puppet patterns since I think she would like animal puppets better. 

2 comments:

Joni and Chase said...

What a cute fun idea! You are such a fun mommy!

The Rehomesteaders said...

That's too clever! I love it. We all like Cami's smile too--makes getting good shots a lot easier.