We got to take a trip down to Galveston for a few days this week since it was spring break. It was a nice trip, and I am so glad I was able to talk JD into it!
This is Cami's first time at the beach... she doesn't like sand we discovered so that is why she has her sandles.
She was also a tad grumpy from our 4+ hour drive.
feeding the seagulls on the ferry
playing at the beach
Moody Gardens.
We went on a ferry ride and Cami really enjoyed the birds
Her favorite part was running around the boat and trying to wear Dad's flip flops.
We found a sweet playground that we played at Thursday morning.
We went to the beach three times because it is free and Cami really started to enjoy it, minus not really loving the sand and eventually getting pretty tired and leaving in a bit of a melt down.
Splash!!!
We went to the Rainforest Pyramid at Moody Gardens, I could have put a ton of pictures of the animals here but it was fun, despite being super hot and humid in there since it is a rain forest!
Cami was a little grumpy here.
We forgot her shoes so we had a little "hobo" baby :)
Us in front of the hotel.
Going for a bike ride on the sea wall.
Here is our bike ride on the Sea Wall. JD and I got to play a little mini golf at the hotel and we had a quick swim in the hotel pool. The weather was perfect the whole time and the Inn we stayed at was nice and quiet and we really just relaxed and enjoyed our stay. We felt so grown up since this is the first real trip we have taken by ourselves since we got married almost 4 years ago!
2 comments:
So fun! Vacations are good to take occasionally, and sounds like JD has needed one! You are lucky you have so many nice places to go to that are relatively close.
Cami's hair is SO VIBRANT! I forget she has red hair! Wow!! Beautiful!
Law student, eh? Started thinking about that future job yet? May I make a suggestion? Check out JD Match in between the papers and exams. I work with JD Match and it’s a great step for any law student looking for an AmLaw firm job and a little weight off their shoulders. http://bit.ly/GCiuNx
Post a Comment