Family time is sometimes a little difficult to come by during law school, but we make the most of what we have. JD works hard and often just gets his homework and such done at school so that when he is home he can relax. Saturday we went to the park with our free time after studies and such so we could get a little family time in!
I love taking pictures of Cami, but her new cheesy smile is a little silly, so the trick is to catch her when she is smiling from pure enjoyment rather than asking her to smile for me. If I ask her I get that top picture, if I catch her I get the bottom result! Nice huh! It is not very hard to catch her smiling because she is just a happy girl, the trick is getting one where it is not blurry from how fast she moves, or get one head on since she is always on the move!
Cami still loves her stories and has taken to providing narration, and asking lots of questions. She is one curious little girl. Don't even think about taking away bedtime or naptime stories or you will have a full scale revolt on your hands.
Today we went to the zoo with some friends and it was good to get out! It was a little chilly, but Cami kept warm by staying on the move.
I was glad for a three day weekend until JD said he needed to study and do some reading for tomorrow and he was headed to school instead of the zoo with us and would be back after Cami's nap...so pretty much the same as any other day. Don't get me wrong I am glad he works so hard and I will be really glad when he is done with law school in a year and a half and gets to have a job so I don't have to :)
No comments:
Post a Comment