Lets just say that our summer has been fun and busy and but not necessarily very restful. I am not complaining though because it has been so good to be here and get to do stuff with family that we otherwise would not be able to. This past weekend was a perfect example. Thursday we drove to IF since JD had Friday off and got to help JD's sister Nicole with some stuff at her new place they bought in IF. Friday night we went up to Rexburg to go to JD's cousin's wedding and reception. It was in a very pretty venue so we took advantage and took a couple pictures :)
Cousins and a kid of a cousin...so cute.
This face is so Cami and also so priceless...
Saturday morning we were blessed to be able to go to my niece Becca's baptism. It was so sweet and I felt such a neat spirit. I was so impressed with how their Stake did the baptisms since there were nine of these kids getting baptized in one day. Afterward we went to Sarah and Spencer's for lunch. They have such beautiful good kids. I am grateful for such wonderful examples.
Samuel and Alvin liked my necklace :) I have such cute nieces and nephews.
After the lunch we headed to Salt Lake City to stay the night before going to JD's cousins' homecoming and farewell-one of each in the same family! We got there too late to do much so we went to check out the City Creek Center which was nice and have dinner then back to the hotel for some swimming. We had the Hickenloopers come too so we could catch up!
Ainsley posing for the camera.
Cami crashed that night and slept wonderfully! I was so thankful. She has really gotten used to sleeping in different places which is nice because she has slept in a hotel 5 nights this month.
Sunday morning we got ready and went to Temple square since the hoemcoming/farewell wasn't till 1. It was a little warm, but very beautiful. I love going to Temple Square and feeling the sweet spirit that is there.
Jackson and Katie by the waterfall. Cami was unfortunately preoccupied by a fit and didn't join this picture. To be honest getting the three of them together for a good pictures is pretty close to impossible. Cami had so much fun with her cousins. She loves playing with Jackson and Katie. We are sad we don't live closer. Hopefully someday!
In the visitors' center. Cami loved all the pictures of Jesus and the statue of the Christus.
The beautiful temple. I still have not been able to do a session here...maybe someday.
Like I said...good picture with these three=nigh impossible.
Above is what happened when we asked Katie to smooth her dress. Below is what happened when we asked them to hug.
Alright there we go!
Apparently this is Cami's princess pose. Looks like a power ranger pose to me. Maybe she was trying to imitate Jackson.
The photographer in me is sad about this picture but we really needed to have a picture of Nana and Grandpa!
The homecoming and farewell were both wonderful and we enjoyed being with family and catching up with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment