Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Studying we will go...

This month has been pretty much Cami and me solo with JD making appearances for meals and a couple brief moments in between. I am so proud of all the time he has put in studying and I think we will all be super relieved this coming Thursday evening when the bar is behind us. After Cami's birthday I took a break from work so I could be mom while JD focused on studying. It has been pretty nice, although I haven't accomplished nearly as much as I was hoping to...I guess I still have one more week! Last Friday after one of Cami's friends birthday parties- note the amazing pirate ship piñata- we headed to San Antonio where I spent most of Saturday taking wedding photos for a lady that was in our ward briefly and also graduated law school with JD. I enjoyed taking pictures at the temple, but I will say the reception was very much outside my comfort zone of photography and I don't feel it went very well. In between shoots I was able to spend sometime with JD and Cami and go to the children's museum. We had fun although Cami was a little tired from getting to bed late the night before and getting up too early. Other than that Cami and I have spent lots of time swimming at the Y, reading library stories, and building her Lego Rapunzel tower she got for her birthday. Most mornings she comes in to get us up in her princess Ariel dress over her PJs. She is such a funny girl. She is such a silly tease and loves to laugh. It has been nice to spend so much time with her these last couple weeks!

No comments: