Friday last week we went to Rockport beach and enjoyed the sunshine! It was a beautiful day and Cami and I enjoyed time with friends exploring a new beach. We found lots of dead jellyfish, though so the kids didn't want to get in the water, but they played in the sand and we had a picnic and waded a little. We also saw some dolphins so that was pretty cool.
showing me their little seashells
A jellyfish we found, it was still alive so we took it out far and threw it back in.
The view of the beach!
I had a great birthday JD let me sleep in and made me breakfast, then I went to a super Saturday and made some crafts. Then we went to the beach!
We tried our hand at a sand sculpture. It was fun! Cami loved digging in the sand and looking for shells and we got some boogie boards and Cami loved it.
Cami named our turtle and wrote its name, I helped with the spelling of course but she is getting better at remembering the sounds letters make and asks me all the time what things say so we sound out words frequently.
JD made me better than anything cake. It was delicious. We had that after dinner at Johnny Corinos. I am a lucky girl to have such a sweet hubby. It was a great birthday!










No comments:
Post a Comment