Sunday, November 9, 2008

Liz got a hair cut!

Liz has been talking about wanting to get here hair cut for some time now.  I didn't know if she was saying she wanted to get her hair cut like I say I need to grow up, which we all know isn't going to happen anytime soon, or if she was serious.  On Saturday I found out the answer!  
Here is my beautiful Liz, pre-haircut

Another pre-haircut shot from behind

So who did we trust to cut Liz's hair?  Only the most famous hair stylist in Provo!...ok well almost.  It was my great sister Jenna!  She is currently attending Bon Losse in Provo and will be done in April.  As her pin says, she does hair.

Jenna is about ready to do the deed.  See the bottom of the post for a video

This is when it was almost over.  I'm proud to say that Liz only cried once...ha ha just kidding.

Look at all that hair!


Here is Liz modeling her new hair cut by all over her old hair.

So here is the final product.  Doesn't she look beautful?!  Way to go Jenna!


Here is a shot of the back.  She chopped off alot!



The video fo the first cut.
Thanks Jenna!  Great Job!

4 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

SO CUTE!!! I am thinking about cutting my hair too but don't have the guts too. You were in my dream the other night...hope you're doing well!

NB said...

Well Brother and Lizzy, those were amazing Halloween costumes by the way. How fun. I liked the comparison with the posters. Also fun. Although I still stand by my feelings that Harry Potter and Hermoine should have ended up together. We all know that JKR only put Hermoine and Ron together because that would have seemed completely unfair for Harry to be the hero and get the girl. Anyway also love the haircut. Short hair cuts are so refreshing. I'd like to cut my short again but that would mean I'd actually have to do it, so I might just keep it long for pony-tail convenience. Anyway, can't wait to see you guys at TG!!

NB said...

I forgot to mention JD you are looking very skinny... you can drink 2% if you want to.

Jacalyn said...

Hey, it was fun to read your blog and look at all your fun pictures. Looks and sounds like you are having fun. I appreciated JD' comments on the election. I love you two.