Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Merry Christmas?
Yeah I am overloading on the blogging for today but just one more picture! If you know JD then this all makes sense... It would have been on November 1st instead of November 4th!
Yes this is what it looked like outside when JD decided the Christmas tree needed to go up!
Here is JD hard at work on our 6'5'' Norway Fir... yes a real tree would die on December 1st if you put it up this early.
Ok the next day, today it snowed! For all my sarcasm I really am excited too and I love that JD is excited to decorate and enjoy the season for all he can! I love it! Sometimes it is like having a little kid around with JD, but who could ask for a better way to have the most fun in life and treasure memories, and it isn't like I have any room to talk (here insert my excited giggle that JD makes fun of:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment