
Cami turned one today! I can hardly believe it! We celebrated her birthday with JD's family last week when we were in Idaho. Cami sure loved the toys but was too tired to love the cake. Here are some videos and pictures for your viewing pleasure. I will have to give stats and more of a Cami update when she has her pediatrician visit later this month!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! Happy Birthday Cami!! Time flies...she is so cute!!!
I can't believe she is already a year old. She is adorable and looks like she keeps you guys busy :)
I have a favor to ask you. You know that picture of Christ that is by the desk before you go into the nicu? The one of him holding a preemie baby? I was wondering if you would sometime during work take a picture of it and send it to my email? If you can't don't worry, but if you could that would be so awesome. I have an idea in mind and want to see what that picture looks like again. My email is maijaliisa_7@hotmail.com.
Thanks, Maija-Liisa
Post a Comment