Friday, July 1, 2011

You've got to be kidding...

To say that Cami is an incredibly active child whose greatest pleasure is making messes would be an understatement. Not only is it her greatest joy in life but she is very good at it. We had childproofed all of her favorite things to tear apart but she decided that wasn't going to stop her from having her fun.



So where do we go from here? Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Jenna Marie Egbert said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH on my goodness with your too brains combind you have created a guiness!!! this made me laugh real hard!

Chels said...

Ohhhh my heavens!!! I had to watch this like 4 times because it made me laugh so hard. I can't wait to show Wes. I think Suzi and Cami are going to get along very well. She is so smart and adorable!!! Wow. Oh, and congratulations on law school! So excited for you guys and your new adventure. Loves.

Joni and Chase said...

I laughed SOOOOO hard when I saw this! I love it! That Cami girl is just too smart for her own good =) We love you guys and miss you!

Sarah said...

She is so cute, I can't believe how smart she is!!! You guys better watch out for the teen years if she is already out-smarting you.... :)

Jed Stephenson said...

I suggest ripping all of your DVD's to a hard drive, thus eliminating any discs for her to pull out and leave all over the place.