Sunday, July 24, 2011

Idaho Trip July #1

I am catching up on blogging :) At the beginning of July we went to Idaho Falls for a few days to spend time with JD's family. It was so exciting to see little Katie, who is the newest member of the family. She is such a cute peaceful little one. I am sorry that these pictures are all out of order, but at least they are here for you to see.
On our way home we were able to go to Dusty's (JD's former roommate) sealing, well JD did anyway, Cami and I waited outside the Bountiful Temple and had a photo shoot... and the pictures are mixed throughout the post.
We went to the junior golf course in IF with JD's dad, Steve, Nicole, Jackson, Katie, and Isaiah
Cami was the very best of course.
JD is a good teacher, I am just not very coordinated. We had fun, I am just not ever telling my score.

More Bountiful Temple pictures
Cami's photo shoot at the temple, there were so many cute ones, here is just a couple
Here is cute little Katie!

Watching the fireworks! Cami actually liked them, but was pretty tired so she was super wiggly. Jackson was all worn out of Cami's "loves" by the end of it.
Katie and Cami... matching... and not even on purpose.

This is at the 4th of July BBQ at JD's parents. I had to make a crazy face of course and show where Cami got her big mouth.
You have to love those big blue eyes!

No comments: