Cami had here one year appointment today, which sadly means shots, but also means I get to know how big she is getting in numbers!
She now weighs 18 lbs 9 oz. She is 28 1/4th inches tall! And her OFC or head circumference is 17 3/4 inches around. Her pediatrician said she is growing just fine and just keep up what we are doing! That makes me feel good because I know she is a little pea, but with her genetics, what can you expect.
Here are just a few shots to show you what a curious little mess maker we have. She is so fun, but so smart and busy! She definitely keeps us on our toes.
A little about Cami, she is running now, and she is starting to try to climb on things! Yikes! She can "say" a few things like mama and hi and oh yeah and wow. Not that I am sure she totally understands they are just more intelligible babbles than before. She likes to read books, but only if she gets to turn the pages and you read really fast. She loves peekaboo and will go behind our backs and pat us on the shoulder till we turn around and play. She loves music and does her little wiggle dance whenever she hears it. She is very giggly and happy and has liked snuggling much more than she used to. She loves to open and close things and pull everything out.
This week will be crazy busy with packing and cleaning in preparation for moving. We will move in just a week! I can hardly believe it! It will be such a fun adventure, and no I am not naive to the fact that it will be difficult, but I am excited and ready for the next stage!
1 comment:
So cute! What a doll!!
Post a Comment