Ok so this is not a Halloween picture but it is a project I just finished for Cami. It was a remodel of a previous very funky looking blanket I had made for her that was not only not very attractive, but also not very functional since I had tried to remedy a sewing mishap with a large knit flower that was right in the middle of the blanket... glad we could fix that mess and here is how it turned out! I rather like it, and Cami loves to snuggle with it!
Here are the Halloween snapshots... I want to get some cuter ones, but we will see how ambitious I get...
We had our ward Halloween party on Saturday which was fun to see everyone dress up and fun to have a trunk or treat!
"We're the Flintstones"
Our trunk!
Cami running away... as usual!
I decided to invest in a pizza stone and I love it already! It bakes so evenly and I am a fan... I just hope going cheap doesn't come back to bite me later.
Cami and I went to story time today and after a phenomenal time wrestling with her a father comes up to me after and says" I think you won the wrangling parent award today!" I should say so! Granted she was tired because she woke up a bunch last night and when she is tired she is a bit wild, but still, she is one super energetic and curious child. I am excited we will get to go home for Christmas, but needless to say, I am a little fearful of the flight with that wiggly little sweetheart~!
5 comments:
Cute costumes! Love it! You are so creative.
So cute!!
HOLY SMOKES!!! I can't believe how much alike we think even when we live far far away. Wes and Suzi and I are being the exact same thing for halloween!!! Sorry, I'm just a little excited....Loves!
Your costumes turned out so cute! Great job! I am glad you finally shared =) He he!
Can't wait to see you guys in a few months!
Liz, you always make things so fun :) JD is lucky to have married you! You inspired me to try a little harder for Halloween so stay tuned... Thanks for keeping us posted!
Post a Comment