Saturday, October 29, 2011

Picking Pumpkins and a Makeover

We went pumpkin shopping this Thursday, but Cami was a bit tired and it was a little cold, so we got some grumpy faces when we tried to photoshoot.
 My project of last week was to makeover Cami's room, unfortunately the "before" picture is after the "after" picture so you are just going to have to bear with me!
 I am proud I kept with my budget and I am pleased with the result. Cami seems to enjoy the decorations and points to them every time we go in her room. When I was putting up the tissue paper flowers she kept pointing and saying wow! It was fun.
 Here is the before picture!
 Just some fun pictures from the other day. We were getting ready and Cami wanted to head out the door and she came into our room all ready to go with her purse and of course something to stick in her mouth and play with!

3 comments:

Joni and Chase said...

Love the carved pumpkins! Great job on Cami's room! Those are some great ideas and look way cute! You are so talented! You amaze me!

NB said...

That last picture of Cami looks like little girl JD!

Jacalyn said...

love what you did to Cami's room. It is so cute.