Monday, October 17, 2011

Play Dough and other such fun

This past week has been a little busy as well here are some highlights:
1. Went to the temple... which is wonderful but makes for a long trip as we go with a few couples and part go to one then switch and babysit kids while the other set goes through a session.
2. Cami learned to say "shos" which she says when she wants to go outside and then runs in her room and points at the drawer where her shoes are.
3. Cami learned how to climb on the table and couches and in general make lots of havoc, but is a cute and fun as ever.
4. I worked a couple shifts and it was much better than last week because my wonderful sweet husband was here to let me sleep for a bit each day. 
5. JD is getting ready for finals and has bunches and bunches of studying to do!
6. I made some peanut butter playdough... the recipe is off the make and takes blog I got the finger paint idea from- I discovered that Cami just wanted to eat it and didn't know how to play with it very well...once again I am a bit early with that one, but it is a good idea to save for later I made all the shapes in case you are wondering.


At the playground while the Farley's did the second session. We are here with the Ellsworth's.





Eli.. he just kept giving me that sweet smile and so I had to snap a picture 

Cami is discovering the joy of climbing on the table and found the bowl of cheese that we put there to go with our fajitas for dinner and she helped herself... mama's girl!!

Well I guess thats all for this week! Hope you are enjoying October!

1 comment:

Cason and Katie Jo Chambers said...

Peanut butter playdough? Love the idea. I'll have to try that. Fun idea with the parents for temple trips too. Makes for quite the long day though!! :)