Monday, April 23, 2012

Just another day in Paradise

I love the country song that has the title of this post as the chorus. It is such a cute little song about life, especially a life with kids. I am so grateful for my little paradise. I am grateful for a husband who is a wonderful priesthood leader, a patient, kind, understanding, fun, gentle, sweet spouse, and a wonderful father to our little Cami. This past week Cami and I were recovering from colds so we didn't do much, but we did sneak in a craft project. We made a mailbox and "wrote" a letter. Cami mostly just liked putting the stickers on the box. and putting things in the mailbox, anything from the crayons and scraps of paper, to pretty much anything that would fit in the little slot.
 JD spent the week finishing his classes and studying for finals. Saturday morning JD had his first final and after Cami and JD got naps we went to the zoo to relax together. It was super busy at the zoo, but we had fun being together as a family.

These are just some fun videos, one of Cami dancing and the other two from playing at the zoo.

No comments: