For all you Elmo fans out there the title is a reference to a song about Elmo riding his tricycle through the park, and Cami loves that song. The other day she put her Elmo on her bike and pushed it around the house singing "Elmo's riding". Last Saturday we went for a little bike ride at Cameron park. I am pretty sure we will frequent it as often as the heat of the summer will allow. It is a beautiful easy ride and has playgrounds for Cami and a splash pad too! Plus we got to see some geese and ducks...we will have to bring bread next time so Cami can feed them.
JD didn't let me take a good picture of the geese because he was getting nervous about how the big geese were advancing on us.
Taking a break at the park so Cami could get her exercise!
Pretty don't you think?
We had Stake Conference this weekend and C. Scott Grow was the presiding Authority. I really appreciated his timely council on the family at our meeting Sunday and the wonderful talks at the adult session on Saturday night about following the Spirit and receiving personal revelation. I am so grateful for latter-day prophets and leaders and I know from my own experience that following their council has always brought safety and peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment